At Mattress Firm, our number one goal is helping you get a better night of sleep. Here are some easy to implement sleep tips.
- SLEEP TIP #1 – Keep your room dark during sleep hours. Heavy shades can help block light from windows, or you can try an eye mask to cover your eyes.
- SLEEP TIP #2 – Make sure your bed is the right size. You should have enough room to stretch and turn comfortably.
- SLEEP TIP #3 – Make sure your bedroom is well ventilated and a comfortable temperature. Most people sleep best in a slightly cooler room.
- SLEEP TIP #4 – Make sure your mattress and pillows are comfortable and supportive. It is important that they are free of allergens that might affect you while sleeping.
- SLEEP TIP #5 – Get regular exercise in the morning or early afternoon. As little as 20 to 30 minutes of activity can help make it easier to fall asleep and sleep better.
- SLEEP TIP #6 – Go to bed and wake up at the same time each day, and it will be easier to fall asleep.
- SLEEP TIP #7 – Develop a relaxing bedtime routine to wind down and make it easier to fall asleep.
- SLEEP TIP #8 – Finish eating at least two to three hours before your regular bedtime.